Nix In Pretzelland!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Koos: * "Goeie Dag Meneer, dis Koos wat praat" *
Percy: * " I'm sorry Sir, I can't speak Afrikaans" *
Koos:* "Ag, no problem mate, I are looking for bands for my kar." *
Percy:* "Excuse me?" *
Koos:* "You know!! Bands... what the kar runs on!" *
Percy:* "I don't have a clue what you are talking about." *
Koos:* (/skree in die agtergrond in /)"Ag Fok Frik, wat is diedonnerse Engelse woord vir tyres nou weer?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I don't know, my South African brain which is starved of South African humour just found this overwhelmingly funny...

Oh, and for the record, GERMANS DO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR!!! It's just very different from the rest of the world... and rather sadistic actually... BUT I now get it! YAY!!!! Felt like a million euros after our Rotary evening, it's always good when the exchange student has the GERMAN Rotarians and their wifes in stitches....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home