Nix In Pretzelland!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ok, thoroughly mis. Seriously need like 5 billion hugs.
Got struck by a wave of HS (the first one in a log while!) in the Choir Concert tonght. I realised just how much it meant to me when I knew that MY parents were in the Audience! Having host parents in the crowd, esp. when the primary reasons for them being there are that they have to be cos my host mom is head of the fundraising commitee and that their own daughter was also performing, is just not the same. Thanks MOM and DAD for all the times you came to watch me make an idiot of my self on stage (or behind it!)! I missed you guys tonight!

Looking forward to moving host fams. I hope my new fam is really nice. Kinda been feeling like I got the short end of the stick while everyone else has a blast and I'm stuck in Ehingen, staying in every friday night and being bored out of my mind. Oh well, things really here couldn't get much worse for me, or at least that's the way I feel.

Oh well... I wish there was a sport club here in Ehingen! Like Basket- or Volleyball! Even soccer, despite the fact that I suck at it! hehe. Would give me something to do! Just decided that I'm gonna go biking again tomorrow. It's just a little lonely when you go alone... oh well.. (NOTE TO SELF: STOP SAYING 'OH, WELL' SO MUCH!!!)

Anyway, a bit of homemade humour to lighten up this post: This is the view I'm adopting for the next while, until I can feel confortable saying that I'm enjoying exchange again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home