Nix In Pretzelland!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just got off the phone with Martin, Kir's Dad. They're leaving tomorrow for SA to visit my little 'sister'. Lucky fishes! I wish I could go too! I'm missing my room, and my bathroom, and the scraggly rose bush in the garden, and the annoying neighbours, and the Kitchen with it's two fridges and 2 microwaves! And my Brother's hair, and the way my Mom smells, and my Dad's hugs, and Justine, and having my clean laundry in the evening when it was dirty in the morning, and my school, and buying magazines at the Spar that's really close to my house, and the Brakpan Rotary club, and my councillor, and the CLC youth and building, and walking home alone Webb Street, and my Bio class, and my books, and my bed, and Big Ted, and my friends, and ............................
Oh well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home